Get your game oNN!

Don't you hate it when....[List of things that are annoying when playing Left 4 Dead]

Poll

Which do you hate the most?

[ 1 ]
    25% [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    25% [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    25% [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    25% [25%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Lady Kathryn
    Admin

Don't you hate it when....[List of things that are annoying when playing Left 4 Dead]

Post  Lady Kathryn on Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:06 pm

I hate it when people leave you to die while you are getting mauled to death by about...a handful of zombies. Very Happy

Post your frustrations here. albino
    Master Semaj 86

Re: Don't you hate it when....[List of things that are annoying when playing Left 4 Dead]

Post  Master Semaj 86 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:18 pm

I get mad when I'm about to blow chunks over the survivors from a really good place, but get blown up at the very last second thanks to Boomers being so weak.

Those guts should absorb bullets!
    Lady Kathryn
    Admin

Re: Don't you hate it when....[List of things that are annoying when playing Left 4 Dead]

Post  Lady Kathryn on Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:30 pm

Master Semaj 86 wrote:I get mad when I'm about to blow chunks over the survivors from a really good place, but get blown up at the very last second thanks to Boomers being so weak.

Those guts should absorb bullets!
    Lol. The boomer is awesome to play when you are on the zombie team though...XD I love it when you hang out in the other room and wait for the people to pass then wait for a straggler and BARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFF HAHA xD

I love the Hunter though...he's probably my favorite. It's nice when you find someone who is slow moving (this is easier when we are playing online cuz usually the groups that play online aren't always together and dont communicate with each other) so its like 'YAYYYYY -pounce and maul while other team keeps running-' Very Happy
    EC

Post  EC on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:38 pm

When people have medpacks and they don't heal you

And when people shoot the witch.
    Lady Kathryn
    Admin

Post  Lady Kathryn on Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:11 pm

EC wrote:When people have medpacks and they don't heal you

And when people shoot the witch.
    I totally am the one who ALWAYS shoots the witch. Sometimes its on accident. I remember I was playing with James one night and I was shooting in the dark cuz I could hear the zombie horde and all of a sudden I see this crazy bitch running at me and screaming...of course I went down like a fucking brick but yanno. Smile You make sacrifices.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:21 pm