oNN Clan Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get your game oNN!

3 posters

Halo: Reach

Civilian
    Civilian

Halo: Reach Empty Halo: Reach

Post  Civilian Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:20 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, let me be the first to welcome you to this glorious thread that is about none other... than Halo 4 (Halo: Reach)

As I watched E3 today, I was excited about Modern Warfare 2 since I'm a big CoD4 gamer, but then ODST comes on. Now, don't get me wrong, everything about the ODST announcement was phenominal (Halo 1 TSK is back?!?!?! And now it is black and has a silencer?!! Fuck yes). But then...at the end, the shocker. Bungie has decided to really really tease you even further with the announcement clip of Halo: Reach. And to make it better, they then announce that with the purchase of Halo 3: ODST in September, you get an invitation to the Multiplayer BETA, which I really can't contain this any longer in my pants.

Thoughts? Opinions?
    Hero C
    Hero C

Halo: Reach Empty Re: Halo: Reach

Post  Hero C Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:30 am

I'll probably get both games, seeing as I own every Halo game, and will own every Halo book.
    LaptopGun
    LaptopGun

Post  LaptopGun Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:05 pm

Hero C wrote:I'll probably get both games, seeing as I own every Halo game, and will own every Halo book.

What he said.

Only this time they'd better have more Spartans in it. That's the only things that dissapointed me about Halos 2 and 3, was that they didn't really follow much of the story from the books, and the books got you all hyped up about things you would never see.

Hoefully they'll rectify this. I wonder if we'll see Spartan-based squad combat? hmmm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content