Get your game oNN!

Crazy Canadian Dream

Berto

Crazy Canadian Dream

Post  Berto on Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:10 pm

So I had this dream last night, it was amazing. Let me first preface this a little...

Last night, Dove had told me that he wished I had been in Canada to help down some beers with him and we gabbed a little and said that one day I will make that trip to Vancouver. We also agreed that we'd have to get JP in on the mix so we could get him wasted as well. Then we shared a laugh and decided that we better part ways so we could each continue enjoying our nights in real life.

So I fall asleep after about 5:45 in the morning and keep waking up. I haven't been getting solid sleep lately. So i finally dose off and wake up in what I imagine to be a little shopping mall in Vancouver. I only guess it's Vancouver because Dove is right there next to me asking what I wanted to drink. Anyways we get some booze and head to his house and JP is sitting there waiting to kick a few back. So this somehow turns into a crazy Canadian party and a bunch of people started showing up and somehow kegs got into this dream. Anyways, I'm having a fantastic time when I notice someone that looks like Alex from a distance. Sure enough this guy is Alex and well, I kind of woke up after that.

This isn't the first time I've dreamt of going to Canada to visit. One time I had a dream that I flew into Vancouver and JP picked me up and took me to Dove's house, which was way out in the middle of nowhere and was more like a fortress than a house. Once again, drinking ensued in that dream.

So I'm fairly positive that one of these days I will make a trek up to Canada and meet a few more members of this great group of guys (and gal). I've already met Hero (2007) and it was seriously just like a normal hang out. It wasn't anything weird or awkward, just a couple of friends hanging out, eating dinner, and going to see Hot Fuzz in theatres. So if I can make this trip up to Canada, I'll have met at least 5 members, hopefully 7 if I can run into Alex and Wall. I still plan on seeing Kyle one day, as he lives about 30 minutes south of Hero. And I have been telling Hero that we're going to hang out again in the near future (planning a trip up there around my birthday in November).

tl;dr I dream of Dove and JP, not the first time, I will go there in my life.
    eD_HandofGod

Re: Crazy Canadian Dream

Post  eD_HandofGod on Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:06 pm

Tell me when you go...bc Im going too....ill chip in on gas or hiking gear or something...
    jp KNOCKOUT

Post  jp KNOCKOUT on Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:18 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome dream

make it happen
    Hero C

Post  Hero C on Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:19 pm

Yeah, I gotta get a GPS unit, so I can take some trips as well. I'd love to go to Canada.
    TheHumanDove

Post  TheHumanDove on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:17 am

hahahah ohhhh man. Could you imagine if we all got something set up? It'd be insaaaane good times.
    Noob Pwner

Post  Noob Pwner on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:36 am

Ahahaha that's hilarious. Again, I think this is starting to make me realize that if our clan ever gets serious, we should get sponsored by Alcoholics Anonymous just for kicks and giggles.

Berto

Post  Berto on Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:07 am

I'm thinking of co-ordinating this with a Hawks game in Vancouver if at all possible. I am starting my new job monday, so i'll start bringing in some cash. Hopefully we could find a game in mid march? february maybe?
    TheHumanDove

Post  TheHumanDove on Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:03 am

FOR SPARTA

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:30 am