Get your game oNN!

ZACH!!!!

Berto

ZACH!!!!

Post  Berto on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:02 pm

Dude, we are gonna beer pong team it up on Saturday. Stacy challenged me to a T-Shirt contest too, so we need some good shirts. Come down early Saturday and we'll make them and then dominate some bitches in pong.

Ideas I have so far:
    Team BOOM! Headshot!: Kennedy and ?
    Dog Pound: Michael Vick and ?
    Doin' it 4 the kidz: Michael Jackson and Catholic Priest/Pope
    Pop and Lock: Michael Jackson (or Heath Ledger) and Someone recently arrested

More ideas are welcomed, need these by saturday morning.
    eD_HandofGod

Re: ZACH!!!!

Post  eD_HandofGod on Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:47 am

Hell yea! I like doin it 4 the kids
    It's about time someone posted....its been like 5 days or something like that....

I love you Berto!
    Hero C

Post  Hero C on Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:27 pm

I have no clue what this topic is about. I'm buzzed/tipsy off of two drinks. WHAT THE HELL!? I want to get on Xbox but I gotta take a showe first. LOL whatever I made a mistake. I DON'T CARE! This topic sucks so much@!

Berto

Post  Berto on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:30 pm

Hero C wrote:I have no clue what this topic is about. I'm buzzed/tipsy off of two drinks

PUSSY!
    Hero C

Post  Hero C on Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:11 pm

Berto wrote:
    Hero C wrote:I have no clue what this topic is about. I'm buzzed/tipsy off of two drinks

PUSSY!
    It was straight vodka with little to no mixer.

Berto

Post  Berto on Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:21 pm

Hero C wrote:
    Berto wrote:

PUSSY!
    It was straight vodka with little to no mixer.

PUSSY!
    eD_HandofGod

Post  eD_HandofGod on Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:44 pm

HaHaHa.... i bet they were Mike's Hard lemonades....
    jp KNOCKOUT

Post  jp KNOCKOUT on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:29 pm

i can't take shots worth shit anymore
    Hero C

Post  Hero C on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:15 pm

eD_HandofGod wrote:HaHaHa.... i bet they were Mike's Hard lemonades....

LOL, you guys are lightweights compared to my dad, who is the one who prepped both drinks. I'm sure you and Berto drink a few Mike's and you guys call it a night. And I wasn't piss drunk. Just buzzed. My spelling would probably be way off if I were drunk, and I went with the flow, which is why I didn't care to backspace any retarded text that I put in the message.

Berto

Post  Berto on Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:51 am

Hero C wrote:LOL, you guys are lightweights compared to my dad, who is the one who prepped both drinks. I'm sure you and Berto drink a few Mike's and you guys call it a night. And I wasn't piss drunk. Just buzzed. My spelling would probably be way off if I were drunk, and I went with the flow, which is why I didn't care to backspace any retarded text that I put in the message.

PUSSY!
    Hero C

Post  Hero C on Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:12 am

Berto wrote:
    Hero C wrote:LOL, you guys are lightweights compared to my dad, who is the one who prepped both drinks. I'm sure you and Berto drink a few Mike's and you guys call it a night. And I wasn't piss drunk. Just buzzed. My spelling would probably be way off if I were drunk, and I went with the flow, which is why I didn't care to backspace any retarded text that I put in the message.

PUSSY!

I'm glad you know your own name Pussy, but no one said anything about a roll call.
    eD_HandofGod

Post  eD_HandofGod on Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:40 pm

Hero C wrote:
    Berto wrote:

PUSSY!

I'm glad you know your own name Pussy, but no one said anything about a roll call.

Last time I heard something that funny I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur!
    Matoyak

Post  Matoyak on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:03 pm

eD_HandofGod wrote:
    Hero C wrote:
    Berto wrote:

PUSSY!

Last time I heard something that funny I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur!
    Can I use this as an example of why drinking is bad for you? >_>
    Hero C

Post  Hero C on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:13 pm

Matoyak wrote:
    eD_HandofGod wrote:
    Hero C wrote:
    Berto wrote:

PUSSY!

Drinking is bad for you because over time you'll have a horrible liver, it keeps you from doing anything productive for the rest of the day(counter-productive, if you get a tattoo that you would never dare get when sober), and it causes too many problems within relationships with family and friends.
    However, it is an easy way to have a good night sleep(stay hydrated to prevent hangover!), and a few drinks never directly killed anyone, as they help loosen you up a bit and make you possibly more enjoyable and hilarious to be around.
    Also, as Berto and Zach know, we are all messing around with each other in this topic.

Berto

Post  Berto on Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:59 pm

Hero C wrote:
    Matoyak wrote:
    eD_HandofGod wrote:
    Hero C wrote:
    Berto wrote:

PUSSY!

Drinking is bad for you because over time you'll have a horrible liver, it keeps you from doing anything productive for the rest of the day(counter-productive, if you get a tattoo that you would never dare get when sober), and it causes too many problems within relationships with family and friends.
    However, it is an easy way to have a good night sleep(stay hydrated to prevent hangover!), and a few drinks never directly killed anyone, as they help loosen you up a bit and make you possibly more enjoyable and hilarious to be around.
    Also, as Berto and Zach know, we are all messing around with each other in this topic.

PYRAMID!!!

Berto

Post  Berto on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:02 am

Berto wrote:
    Hero C wrote:
    Matoyak wrote:
    eD_HandofGod wrote:
    Hero C wrote:
    Berto wrote:

PUSSY!

PYRAMID!!!

Double Post FTW! I got my XBL renewed today! and I'll be drinking this weekend! WOOOO!
    eD_HandofGod

Post  eD_HandofGod on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:20 pm

Berto wrote:
    Berto wrote:
    Hero C wrote:
    Matoyak wrote:
    eD_HandofGod wrote:
    Hero C wrote:
    Berto wrote:

PUSSY!

PYRAMID!!!

Double Post FTW! I got my XBL renewed today! and I'll be drinking this weekend! WOOOO!
    For sure....all in the name of fun.... but seriously, I can't believe you got hammered drunk off of two Mike's Hard Lemonades!

Berto

Post  Berto on Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:17 pm

eD_HandofGod wrote:
    Berto wrote:
    Berto wrote:
    Hero C wrote:
    Matoyak wrote:
    eD_HandofGod wrote:
    Hero C wrote:
    Berto wrote:

PUSSY!

PYRAMID!!!

For sure....all in the name of fun.... but seriously, I can't believe you got hammered drunk off of two Mike's Hard Lemonades!

I'm drinking good ol' Bud Light Lime tonight! woot!

Also: I don't know why everyone bitched so much about making pyramids back in olden times, this isn't hard at all
    TheHumanDove

Post  TheHumanDove on Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:06 pm

Berto wrote:
    eD_HandofGod wrote:
    Berto wrote:
    Berto wrote:
    Hero C wrote:
    Matoyak wrote:
    eD_HandofGod wrote:
    Hero C wrote:
    Berto wrote:

PUSSY!

PYRAMID!!!

Also: I don't know why everyone bitched so much about making pyramids back in olden times, this isn't hard at all

I'm drinking Arrogant Frog, bro!!!
    Hero C

Post  Hero C on Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:59 pm

TheHumanDove wrote:
    Berto wrote:
    eD_HandofGod wrote:
    Berto wrote:
    Berto wrote:
    Hero C wrote:
    Matoyak wrote:
    eD_HandofGod wrote:
    Hero C wrote:
    Berto wrote:

PUSSY!

PYRAMID!!!

And I can't believe Zach is such a douche! Wait a minute, that's totally plausible.

Berto

Post  Berto on Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:09 pm

Hero C wrote:
    TheHumanDove wrote:
    Berto wrote:
    eD_HandofGod wrote:
    Berto wrote:
    Berto wrote:
    Hero C wrote:
    Matoyak wrote:
    eD_HandofGod wrote:
    Hero C wrote:
    Berto wrote:

PUSSY!

PYRAMID!!!

And I can't believe Zach is such a douche! Wait a minute, that's totally plausible.

I made $81 in tips alone tonight! WHAT!
    TheHumanDove

Post  TheHumanDove on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:25 pm

Berto wrote:
    Hero C wrote:
    TheHumanDove wrote:
    Berto wrote:
    eD_HandofGod wrote:
    Berto wrote:
    Berto wrote:
    Hero C wrote:
    Matoyak wrote:
    eD_HandofGod wrote:
    Hero C wrote:
    Berto wrote:

PUSSY!

PYRAMID!!!

I made $81 in tips alone tonight! WHAT!

I want you should come find cracker delight noon hour over spring chicken when the car goes vroom.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:46 am