[ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    20% [20%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Hero C

ODST - Firefight!

Post  Hero C on Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:00 pm

I know there is an ODST topic in the Halo 3 forum, but that seems like its too old, plus someone from Canada made it(JUST KIDDING!) I just figured I'd make a new topic, because that's how we roll, and also the internet is infinite. Also, build some HYPE!
    I was just playing some Halo 3 campaign, and now that I think of it, I don't want to sell it. It's just too fun. Plus, I have a second copy for Lan games.
    Anyhow... Firefight. No matchmaking, so I'm depending on ALL OF YOU! We're going to all get us some Recon, just because we can, and not because it looks cool, because I won't use it even if I have it.
    I'm depending on...
    Josh, Zach, Michael, Adam(x2), Manny, and the rest of you who I normally don't play with or talk to.
    Katy, GET XBL GOLD DAMN IT! This is 8 players co-op action, how can you not want that?
    Matoyak

Re: ODST - Firefight!

Post  Matoyak on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:48 pm

I have moved into my dorms and now have better internet. XBL decided to auto-charge for another year of gold, so as soon as I can re-buy a multiplayer game I might be able to suck it up online and not have supermassive lag to blame it on. Sweet.
    eD_HandofGod

Post  eD_HandofGod on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:52 pm

Ill get it.....I promise!

Berto

Post  Berto on Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:14 pm

i am getting it most likely if i can afford it after NHL 10. sorry, that game is top priority. then this, then cod5, then l4d2. hockey first boys... actually, chicago trip for halloween weekend first, then nhl.
    jp KNOCKOUT

Post  jp KNOCKOUT on Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:14 am

Berto wrote:i am getting it most likely if i can afford it after NHL 10. sorry, that game is top priority. then this, then cod5, then l4d2. hockey first boys... actually, chicago trip for halloween weekend first, then nhl.

YES

though i wont get nhl 10 until later. That way i can split it with my brother or something

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content