Get your game oNN!


    Introuce Yourself!

    Share
    avatar
    Lady Kathryn
    Admin

    Posts : 123
    Join date : 2009-04-19
    Age : 29
    Location : H-town

    Introuce Yourself!

    Post  Lady Kathryn on Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:32 pm

    Now!!!! ARGHGHGHGG!

    cat
    avatar
    Hero C

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2009-04-22

    Re: Introuce Yourself!

    Post  Hero C on Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:03 pm

    I don't know how...

    Berto

    Posts : 155
    Join date : 2009-04-21
    Age : 31
    Location : Missouri

    Re: Introuce Yourself!

    Post  Berto on Tue May 05, 2009 11:21 pm

    I'm going to start using everyone's real names from now on... didn't know where to post this, so i put it here. If I don't know your name, you're gonna get called several fakes ones until i get the right one.
    avatar
    Noob Pwner

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2009-04-23
    Age : 27
    Location : NorCal

    Re: Introuce Yourself!

    Post  Noob Pwner on Wed May 06, 2009 6:13 pm

    Berto wrote:I'm going to start using everyone's real names from now on... didn't know where to post this, so i put it here. If I don't know your name, you're gonna get called several fakes ones until i get the right one.

    We don't know yours...

    Berto

    Posts : 155
    Join date : 2009-04-21
    Age : 31
    Location : Missouri

    Re: Introuce Yourself!

    Post  Berto on Wed May 06, 2009 10:46 pm

    seriously, its Berto (really its josh, but ask gow, how many people call me that)

    If you want me to call you something else, i will. Gow is gonna be gow, Dove is gonna be dove. Jp is gonna be jp. But EC is Adam, Katy is well... katy, Dusterson is Alex (or nats), Wall is Ben. I just like being more personable.
    avatar
    Matoyak

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 27
    Location : Texas, bitches

    Re: Introuce Yourself!

    Post  Matoyak on Mon May 11, 2009 9:58 pm

    My real name's...nothing anyone knows. Very Happy
    avatar
    Hero C

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2009-04-22

    Re: Introuce Yourself!

    Post  Hero C on Tue May 12, 2009 9:49 am

    Matoyak wrote:My real name's...nothing anyone knows. Very Happy

    Being mysterious is played out. For that, your new name is Charles.
    avatar
    TheHumanDove

    Posts : 129
    Join date : 2009-04-19
    Age : 30
    Location : V.I Canada

    Re: Introuce Yourself!

    Post  TheHumanDove on Tue May 12, 2009 1:47 pm

    Charles Furngully
    avatar
    Matoyak

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 27
    Location : Texas, bitches

    Re: Introuce Yourself!

    Post  Matoyak on Tue May 12, 2009 4:43 pm

    Ok, my first name is Mason Very Happy
    avatar
    Noob Pwner

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2009-04-23
    Age : 27
    Location : NorCal

    Re: Introuce Yourself!

    Post  Noob Pwner on Fri May 15, 2009 2:27 am

    Charles Furngully the fourth
    avatar
    Lady Kathryn
    Admin

    Posts : 123
    Join date : 2009-04-19
    Age : 29
    Location : H-town

    Re: Introuce Yourself!

    Post  Lady Kathryn on Tue May 26, 2009 10:44 pm

    Ferngully is like...the best movie ever. Smile
    avatar
    Matoyak

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 27
    Location : Texas, bitches

    Re: Introuce Yourself!

    Post  Matoyak on Wed May 27, 2009 7:37 pm

    This post's title is misspelled.

    Unless introuce is a verb Firefox has never heard of before? Razz
    avatar
    Hero C

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2009-04-22

    Re: Introuce Yourself!

    Post  Hero C on Wed May 27, 2009 8:21 pm

    I agree Charles, I don't know how to Introuce myself.
    avatar
    Lady Kathryn
    Admin

    Posts : 123
    Join date : 2009-04-19
    Age : 29
    Location : H-town

    Re: Introuce Yourself!

    Post  Lady Kathryn on Thu May 28, 2009 10:45 am

    My d button doesn't work sometimes. lol
    avatar
    Matoyak

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 27
    Location : Texas, bitches

    Re: Introuce Yourself!

    Post  Matoyak on Fri May 29, 2009 3:46 pm

    Lady Kathryn wrote:My d button doesn't work sometimes. lol
    You use a "d"???
    I use a backwards "b"! Shocked
    [/reference to "how YoU maKE BACKwaRDs b?" from that one site...can't remember the name of it...]

    Berto

    Posts : 155
    Join date : 2009-04-21
    Age : 31
    Location : Missouri

    Re: Introuce Yourself!

    Post  Berto on Fri May 29, 2009 4:48 pm

    Matoyak wrote:
    Lady Kathryn wrote:My d button doesn't work sometimes. lol
    You use a "d"???
    I use a backwards "b"! Shocked
    [/reference to "how YoU maKE BACKwaRDs b?" from that one site...can't remember the name of it...]

    if its the same site i'm thinking of, then i like you that much more... i think a few of us in here are privy to that site.
    avatar
    eD_HandofGod

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2009-06-09
    Age : 30
    Location : Springfield, Mo

    Re: Introuce Yourself!

    Post  eD_HandofGod on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:07 am

    Berto wrote:
    Matoyak wrote:
    Lady Kathryn wrote:My d button doesn't work sometimes. lol
    You use a "d"???
    I use a backwards "b"! Shocked
    [/reference to "how YoU maKE BACKwaRDs b?" from that one site...can't remember the name of it...]

    if its the same site i'm thinking of, then i like you that much more... i think a few of us in here are privy to that site.

    Are you talkin about xtube? lol

    Sponsored content

    Re: Introuce Yourself!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:12 am