oNN Clan Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get your game oNN!

2 posters

Did anyone else bother to buy the Silent Hill: Homecoming game on XBox 360?

Lady Kathryn
    Lady Kathryn
    Admin

Did anyone else bother to buy the Silent Hill: Homecoming game on XBox 360? Empty Did anyone else bother to buy the Silent Hill: Homecoming game on XBox 360?

Post  Lady Kathryn Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:15 pm

I got it for christmas...it is really fucking creeptastic. But the battle system is hard as SHIT.
    TheHumanDove
    TheHumanDove

Did anyone else bother to buy the Silent Hill: Homecoming game on XBox 360? Empty Re: Did anyone else bother to buy the Silent Hill: Homecoming game on XBox 360?

Post  TheHumanDove Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:55 am

Played it, beat it, moved on.

It wasn't tooo bad...just not that great. The combat system is hard until you get the hang of it...then it's too damn easy.
    Lady Kathryn
    Lady Kathryn
    Admin

Did anyone else bother to buy the Silent Hill: Homecoming game on XBox 360? Empty Re: Did anyone else bother to buy the Silent Hill: Homecoming game on XBox 360?

Post  Lady Kathryn Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:41 am

TheHumanDove wrote:Played it, beat it, moved on.

It wasn't tooo bad...just not that great. The combat system is hard until you get the hang of it...then it's too damn easy.
    Lol. I think it's almost TOO hard...was the story good at least? (don't give me any details!) xD
    TheHumanDove
    TheHumanDove

Post  TheHumanDove Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:41 am

The story was the main highlight of the game. Unlike most Silent Hills, everything in homecoming comes together and actually makes a little bit of sense lol
    Lady Kathryn
    Lady Kathryn
    Admin

Post  Lady Kathryn Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:04 pm

TheHumanDove wrote:The story was the main highlight of the game. Unlike most Silent Hills, everything in homecoming comes together and actually makes a little bit of sense lol
    That gives me hope. Haha. A lot of the parts creeped me out tho.

I think the house is the scariest place...lol...so far...I'm not that far. Actually, I think I'm stuck right now. I refuse to look online at the Walkthroughs since I wanna beat this myself.

I think I'm just like randomly walking around the town and have no idea where I'm supposed to go. I think I just beat the part at the museum place...whatever it's called..where you go underground and you get the dagger and everything.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:52 am