oNN Clan Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get your game oNN!

2 posters

Weapon Ideas: Discuss

Master Semaj 86
    Master Semaj 86

Weapon Ideas: Discuss Empty Weapon Ideas: Discuss

Post  Master Semaj 86 Sat May 02, 2009 5:39 am

So this should be interesting. At some time during your times playing either 1 or 2, you must have thought "wouldn't it be cool if this was in it" and such. Discuss what weapons you would like to see in the game.

I thought a while back of having an Acid Thrower which would have a number of functions that could be implemented in game. It would opperate on a pressure system rather than shoot and reload like all the other guns. The more pressure you build up the more range the gun will have, but at long range it is not as effective for covering an enemy. At low pressure or low range it will be dangerous (like the shotgun) as you will be able to drench an enemy in the acid.
    The other idea would be that it can be used to lay a trap, a pool of acid that would remain on the ground for a period of time, causing damage to whoever walks into it. I thought you could also spray it onto walls as well so anyone covering against a wall would be hurt too.
    As a con to the gun, the pressure system has an "active reload" function, in thaqt if you mess it up, you're penalised, in the form of having some acid spray out on yourself, so its not just a time delay, it hurts too haha Razz

Well, give your opinions and any other ideas you may have thought of.
    Master Semaj 86
    Master Semaj 86

Weapon Ideas: Discuss Empty Re: Weapon Ideas: Discuss

Post  Master Semaj 86 Tue May 12, 2009 7:38 am

Nothing?.. damn Neutral
    Matoyak
    Matoyak

Post  Matoyak Tue May 12, 2009 5:07 pm

Well...I wasn't that big a fan of the two gears games...

But Ratchet and Clank weapons gearsified would be pretty kickass...I might actually be willing to attempt to withstand the mindless babble that spews out of the gorillas mouths...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:54 am