oNN Clan Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get your game oNN!

+4
Lady Kathryn
EC
LaptopGun
Matoyak
8 posters

~blink~

Matoyak
    Matoyak

~blink~ Empty ~blink~

Post  Matoyak Mon May 11, 2009 8:49 pm

The light, it burns... affraid

I'll admit, I thought eD was done...Hip hip horray for whoever plugged some new double-a's back in the controller.

So who all's actually here? And is it still eD? or is oNN the new name?

In other news, I have a shitload going on in my life, parents divorcing, re-getting back together, graduation (june 5th), summer lifeguarding job soon, semester finals, comp sci final, UIL state, etc. So forgive if I ain't around all that much. Very Happy
    LaptopGun
    LaptopGun

~blink~ Empty Re: ~blink~

Post  LaptopGun Mon May 11, 2009 9:02 pm

MATO!!! YEAHHH! pirat

Now we're playing with power. Cool
    EC
    EC

Post  EC Mon May 11, 2009 10:46 pm

Well, the new name is "Om Nom Nom", or oNN for short. No more eD (even though it's still in the url).

Anyway, welcome! Glad to have you back.
    Lady Kathryn
    Lady Kathryn
    Admin

Post  Lady Kathryn Tue May 12, 2009 9:44 am

Welcome back! Smile Yeah...it's oNN...and I'm the forum admin so if you want me to change or add anything let me know. I still have you on msn so you can message me on there with any questions or anything.
    Matoyak
    Matoyak

Post  Matoyak Tue May 12, 2009 5:05 pm

Ah, man...I'll be honest, I'll still think of it as eD. Call me an old dog. Neutral

Anyways as of now, only thing I can ask is whether this forum allows user-picked color schemes and suchlike? If so, where be the control for that? Very Happy (Cause I'm not a fan of the olive green and white)
    Noob Pwner
    Noob Pwner

Post  Noob Pwner Fri May 15, 2009 2:26 am

Matoyak wrote:Ah, man...I'll be honest, I'll still think of it as eD. Call me an old dog. Neutral

Anyways as of now, only thing I can ask is whether this forum allows user-picked color schemes and suchlike? If so, where be the control for that? Very Happy (Cause I'm not a fan of the olive green and white)

I think this new name is a phase (no offense) because I still think of us as eD. cheers

By the way, don't mind Dove. Ever since the, well, thing happened, he just hasn't been the same. Crying or Very sad

I feel bad for the 23 people...
    TheHumanDove
    TheHumanDove

Post  TheHumanDove Fri May 15, 2009 4:33 pm

the 23 people love it! Cool
    Lady Kathryn
    Lady Kathryn
    Admin

Post  Lady Kathryn Sat May 16, 2009 12:03 pm

Noob Pwner wrote:
    Matoyak wrote:Ah, man...I'll be honest, I'll still think of it as eD. Call me an old dog. Neutral

I think this new name is a phase (no offense) because I still think of us as eD. cheers

By the way, don't mind Dove. Ever since the, well, thing happened, he just hasn't been the same. Crying or Very sad

Ok...and if you really feel that way you need to let people know...I'm not about to guess what you people want for this clan. Neutral
    Hero C
    Hero C

Post  Hero C Sat May 16, 2009 1:06 pm

Not to spark any offense, but we're still the same gaming community of friends as before, not an actual "clan". Until we start getting competitive, keep it light hearted folks. No need to step over other peoples ideas and what not. Om Nom Nom is the new name, and while eD to me and many others still holds dear in our hearts and will still be the official name, ONN is cool too.

Kind of like... How Take Two Interactive isn't that companies real name, but Apogee is.

I personally think competitive gaming is a bit of a joke, because then you aren't playing anymore. I like playing well with friends, but that is the extent of what I like to do.

AND BTW... Just got my 360 back, and I'll be setting it up either Sunday or Monday...

So re-add Hero C

I'm back. Halo Wars!
    TheHumanDove
    TheHumanDove

Post  TheHumanDove Sat May 16, 2009 11:05 pm

hero's back to save the day! afro
    Matoyak
    Matoyak

Post  Matoyak Sun May 17, 2009 1:58 am

Lady Kathryn wrote:
    Noob Pwner wrote:

Ok...and if you really feel that way you need to let people know...I'm not about to guess what you people want for this clan. Neutral
    Lol, nah, all we're saying is that with all the people from eD still here, after multiple years of being together the name being oNN is just a thing we'll have to get used to. Like, in my head I'll still think eD when I think of my friends, is all we're saying, I think. It really doesn't matter to me what the gaming face of the clan is called. Really, I think of whatever site we're on as a community, and when gaming on the 360 I think of it as a clan. I agree with Hero C, in other words. Sorta. I only play games for fun, and I do not have the internet capability to game with. The name I gave to my bookmark for this site is "eD = oNN();" which is java code essentially meaning eD has been reset to oNN. I think of it as a object of a class. eD is the class, oNN the object. If you do not know enough about java coding to get that, just lemme know and I'll explain. Anyways, I did not mean to spark debate in that manner, sorry m'Lady Kat. You be da gamin' foo who doth brought us back together as friends, it be your deal to carry out how you see fit. Very Happy

That's not to say I don't hope y'all get competitive as hell. I think it'll be pretty kickass watchin' all y'all kick ass and take names when y'all get things rolling again. Wink I'm just here for the fellowship. (OK, so where was that ring again Legolas?)
    EC
    EC

Post  EC Sun May 17, 2009 8:01 am

Matoyak wrote:
    Lady Kathryn wrote:
    Noob Pwner wrote:

Lol, nah, all we're saying is that with all the people from eD still here, after multiple years of being together the name being oNN is just a thing we'll have to get used to. Like, in my head I'll still think eD when I think of my friends, is all we're saying, I think. It really doesn't matter to me what the gaming face of the clan is called. Really, I think of whatever site we're on as a community, and when gaming on the 360 I think of it as a clan. I agree with Hero C, in other words. Sorta. I only play games for fun, and I do not have the internet capability to game with. The name I gave to my bookmark for this site is "eD = oNN();" which is java code essentially meaning eD has been reset to oNN. I think of it as a object of a class. eD is the class, oNN the object. If you do not know enough about java coding to get that, just lemme know and I'll explain. Anyways, I did not mean to spark debate in that manner, sorry m'Lady Kat. You be da gamin' foo who doth brought us back together as friends, it be your deal to carry out how you see fit. Very Happy

That's not to say I don't hope y'all get competitive as hell. I think it'll be pretty kickass watchin' all y'all kick ass and take names when y'all get things rolling again. Wink I'm just here for the fellowship. (OK, so where was that ring again Legolas?)
    It's all good man. I get what you mean. This still feels like eD a bit. The main reason we wanted to change the name is because we wanted this to be something new, but with the same people. That and the name wasn't the...best and often we'd get called "Erectile dysfunction" because of it.

So that's why at least with the clan tag, we did the weird capatalization thing like the days of old, to have at least some throwback.
    Lady Kathryn
    Lady Kathryn
    Admin

Post  Lady Kathryn Sun May 17, 2009 9:27 am

It's cool guys. I just need more input so I know what you guys want. Smile I would like us to be at least somewhat competitive but not the kind of competitive where we end up starting baseless fights because one of us doesn't have enough skillz or some shit. Either way, I want to see this clan go farther than we did when Kyle ran it.
    jp KNOCKOUT
    jp KNOCKOUT

Post  jp KNOCKOUT Wed May 20, 2009 4:52 pm

heey buddo, welcome back

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:03 am