oNN Clan Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get your game oNN!

+11
LaptopGun
Noob Pwner
eD Sinfulgrace
jp KNOCKOUT
Berto
EC
TheHumanDove
Civilian
Dusterson
Master Semaj 86
Lady Kathryn
15 posters

BANNER FOR OUR NEW CLAN! PLEASE POST!

Lady Kathryn
    Lady Kathryn
    Admin

BANNER FOR OUR NEW CLAN! PLEASE POST! Empty BANNER FOR OUR NEW CLAN! PLEASE POST!

Post  Lady Kathryn Sun May 03, 2009 1:00 pm

Alright guys, right now I'm over my friends' dorm, the friend that I said would make our new clan banner. She has joined our forums but will not be joining the actual clan since she doesn't play xbox that often. We are currently brainstorming together on banner ideas and we have currently come up with this:

Obviously the new clan name is The Om Nom Nom's...or the ONN and our personal motto may be 'Get your game ONN' AND I'm thinking of having a mascot for our clan like a zombie monster since we all like to play Left 4 Dead...a gaming type monster.

Leftarrowthree will be looking on this forum to see what you will be posting so try to keep it relevant to the topic. I want EVERYONE to post, if you don't post then you will get a body with a turd face. So you BETTER post. Thanks guys. Smile

I need EACH of you to post:

-Your name
    -Interests, something that sets you apart from everyone else in the clan.
    -Picture (a picture that shows your hair color, face, etc) if the picture DOES NOT show it then you need to list some physical characteristics (do not say that you have a big dick cuz we don't care).PLEASE TELL US WHAT YOU WANT TO WEAR AS THE CHARACTER!!!!
    -Something you would like to be doing, humping, eating, kicking, something that ends in a gerund.

Also, I was thinking that the characters could be interacting with the text for the ONN logo.

Here is a very rough sketch of the idea for a mascot made by my man, Master Semaj.
    BANNER FOR OUR NEW CLAN! PLEASE POST! Zombie

Last edited by Lady Kathryn on Sun May 03, 2009 3:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Master Semaj 86
    Master Semaj 86

BANNER FOR OUR NEW CLAN! PLEASE POST! Empty Re: BANNER FOR OUR NEW CLAN! PLEASE POST!

Post  Master Semaj 86 Sun May 03, 2009 1:10 pm

-Name: James
    -Interests: Videogames of all eras and martial arts/fighting. I'm probably the only big time fighting/beat em up gamer on this forum haha
    -Picture: Tall, blonde short hair, grey/blue eyes, moustache and chinbeard goatee, chunky build hahaha. Clothing: Sleeveless T-Shirt and jeans.. pretty simple really.
    Picture Time! BANNER FOR OUR NEW CLAN! PLEASE POST! Chdat010
    (Ignore the silly crap on there, it was taken with a PSP camera lol)
    -Something you would like to be doing: If I'm gonna show off my interests... maybe some sort of fighting pose while holding some game controllers as weapons lol

As for the zombie gaming mascot, we should just have a Sega Dreamcast. Long live the Dreamcast, in all its unnoticed and unappreciated glory!
    Lady Kathryn
    Lady Kathryn
    Admin

BANNER FOR OUR NEW CLAN! PLEASE POST! Empty Re: BANNER FOR OUR NEW CLAN! PLEASE POST!

Post  Lady Kathryn Sun May 03, 2009 1:31 pm

Name: Kathryn
    Interests: I love animals...a lot. Smile As you know, leftarrow. Haha. I'm the only girl so that should set me apart from the rest...lol
    Picture: Short, long and dark hair, kind of tan, emo-like glasses.
    BANNER FOR OUR NEW CLAN! PLEASE POST! N589051726_1771700_5914
    I want my hair down with my character. I'd prefer to wear a dress and have kitty ears..Smile
    Something I want to be doing: I want to be chasing a butterfly or something since that is definitely something that I would do. Smile Thank you, Leftarrow!
    Dusterson

Post  Dusterson Sun May 03, 2009 1:56 pm

BANNER FOR OUR NEW CLAN! PLEASE POST! N5328812

Name: Aleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex
    Interests: Bass Guitar, Singing, Drinking, Dipping, Wheelin broads, fighting, video games, movies, partying... So basically just life Very Happy
    Picture: It's a little outdated (Like, last year), but I don't look much different. Brown Eyes, medium length brown hair, tall and big. I usually wear something along the lines of a zip up hoodie and dark blue jeans (though thats only because its been cold the past few months haha)
    Something you'd like to be doing: Maybe standing in a bad ass pose with a bass guitar hanging off my neck just kinda chillin i guess haha.

EDIT: yknow what? fuck it. everyones an alcoholic in this clan, if you cant beat em, join em hahah. in addition to everything id like to be doing, show me holding a brew too . Very Happy

we should seriously rename this clan the AA clan lmao

Last edited by Dusterson on Mon May 04, 2009 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Civilian
    Civilian

Post  Civilian Sun May 03, 2009 2:20 pm

-Name: Corey

-Interests: Gaming (XBL [6 and a half year member], World of Warcraft [4 year member]), Politics, Psychology, Getting hammered on weekends, UFC fights, Playing Baseball, Basketball, Going to NFL and MLB games, Singing (Yes, I have a voice, but I don't sing in public), Geography (I'm a geography beast), Any type of Rock Alternative music, My 09 Malibu, Seafood, and being with friends

-Picture: I don't have a picture right now (plan on taking some, soon), but I am 5'7 (short), white, short brown hair, bright blue eyes, muscular built, most of the time clean-shaven, but I do grow chin hair every once in a while, and usually dress in AE/Hollister clothes.

My character, uhm...basically what I described, and for clothing, a dress shirt with sleeves rolled up and a watch on my right wrist (that's usually where I wear my watch), or polo shirt works for me with jeans, and tennis shoes are fine. I would also prefer me holding a basketball in a pose for the character.

-Special Things About Me: Just for future reference or in case someone brings it up, I was born with a speech impediment (studdering problem), and I am also a Disorganized Schizophrenic. Now, before anyone freaks out, that does not mean I am psychotic or have multiple personalities (that is Dissociative Identity Disorder [DID], NOT Schizophrenia). If anyone wants to know the extent of that, private message me. I'll be glad (usually) to explain what I go through on a daily basis and what my symptoms are. But it is not so antagonizing to where I cannot have a normal life, a normal conversation with other people, or just social interaction period.
    TheHumanDove
    TheHumanDove

Post  TheHumanDove Sun May 03, 2009 2:55 pm

Dove (Ryan)
    -Interests, a keen sense for rum and dove creatures
    -Picture BANNER FOR OUR NEW CLAN! PLEASE POST! B33r11
    -I would like a dove on my shoulder or something. Maybe a hand occupied with a cold brewsky and the other with a controller? Who knows!

Oh...I would resize the pic but Im not technical enough for thisss

And Im on the left.
    EC
    EC

Post  EC Sun May 03, 2009 6:30 pm

-Name: Adam
    -Interests: Music, songwriting, recording music and performing, vidja games, coffee (I drink too much), movies, hanging with friends, whatever else I can't think of
    -Picture: My hair is not actually black, it's a really dark brown. It just looks black in pictures. I'm kinda short. I usually wear polo type shirts and jeans. And squareish glasses. Not the best picture, I just took it with my mac camera and it turned out a bit blue tinted for some reason. That and I am not photogenic.
    BANNER FOR OUR NEW CLAN! PLEASE POST! Photo_10

Stuff I would like to be doing: Well...maybe sholding a guitar and it shooting laser beams out of the end. Man that'd be cool. Haha. Maybe the guitar held with one hand (gripping the neck) and a controller in the other. Something like that. Roll with it. I'm fine with anything as long as you don't make me look toooo silly.
    Berto

Post  Berto Mon May 04, 2009 2:18 am

BANNER FOR OUR NEW CLAN! PLEASE POST! Photo_11

Name: Joshua Adam Giliberto.... uhh... I mean Berto

Interests: Drinking, Hockey, Gaming, Theater, Drinking, Soccer, Baseball, Drinking, Air Force.

Picture: I, uhhh, just woke up, its 3:11 in the morn here. I wear the military style cap all the time, have a red beard, and am the 4th sexiest in the clan (Behind Dove, Gow, and JP). I should be wearing an Air Force T-shirt (ala this pic) or a hockey jersey (Blackhawks only [Go Hawks!])

What I should be doing: I'll join Dove in being a member a clan alcoholic. Brewski in the left hand and a hockey stick in the right? Maybe holding it so the blade of the stick is on my shoulder, or at least pointing upwards? I should also be winking. Yes, winking. And so should Dove. So just add that to his character.

Really, whatever you do, I'll like it. I'm sure you'll do amazing, its just that I know I'll like everyone else's more than mine and that will piss me off, so you should suck theirs up and make mine freakin amazing.
    jp KNOCKOUT
    jp KNOCKOUT

Post  jp KNOCKOUT Mon May 04, 2009 3:12 pm

Name:Mandip
    Interests: Pretty good writer; also pretty good at creating stuff (through photoshop) or wood (carpentry); hockey ; gaming; watching movies; I have a guitar but i broke a string so i haven't actually learned how to play it; I'm a people person for the most part & like to help others; hanging out with friends- etc
    :Picture BANNER FOR OUR NEW CLAN! PLEASE POST! 0416092301a.th
    What to wear.. uh jeans/polo OR a canucks jersey ( canucks jersey )
    What to be doing: huuge grin, holding the Stanley cup (either over my head or under my arm) (stanley cup)
    eD Sinfulgrace
    eD Sinfulgrace

Post  eD Sinfulgrace Mon May 04, 2009 4:31 pm

-Nikita Raguzin
    -I'm the residential clan male whore? lol, I'm in school for 3D modeling and animation for games. Should be developing in about 2 years Wink I'm a little bit indulgent in certain substances that may or may not alter your perception of reality which may or may not include alcohol, oh and I own a lightsaber... proof below
    BANNER FOR OUR NEW CLAN! PLEASE POST! N51647485116341105655.th

-Seems like this clan is full of alcoholics...lol, fine... I'm Russian so maybe me with a 2/6 of Vodka and a keyboard?
    Noob Pwner
    Noob Pwner

Post  Noob Pwner Mon May 04, 2009 7:04 pm

-Name: Todd aka NoobPwner
    -Interests: Music, guitar, photoshop, mountain biking, kayaking, camping, hiking, photography, video gaming, hanging out with friends, Left 4 Dead, Halo

BANNER FOR OUR NEW CLAN! PLEASE POST! CIMG2725

-Clothing: That one helmet from Full Metal Jacket that says born to kill on the front. You can find the images online. Also, I'd like to be wearing a green sweatshirt and cargo pants. If you can, make it also say NoobPwner or NP on the helmet. Whatever you can do is awesome.
    -Holding: Preferably a shotgun, but if you can't a xbox controller or guitar would be fine.

EDIT: Here are some photos of the helmet

BANNER FOR OUR NEW CLAN! PLEASE POST! 01_born_to_kill

BANNER FOR OUR NEW CLAN! PLEASE POST! Fullmetaljacketde2d

Last edited by Noob Pwner on Mon May 11, 2009 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LaptopGun
    LaptopGun

Post  LaptopGun Wed May 06, 2009 5:57 pm

-Name: Adam.. aka LaptopGun
    -Interests: Computers, video games, boating, military hardware, aviation, science fiction (the kind that makes sense), girls, catgirls.

BANNER FOR OUR NEW CLAN! PLEASE POST! Faecbuk

NO GLASSES PLEASE (I have contacts now) ^_^

-Clothing: Dark, black and grey armored padding in a full suit, with a cape coming halfway down my back, preferably with white trim.

-Holding: An S&W .500 magnum, pointing it off to one side: http://www.wbhickokarms.com/DSC00228.JPG

Also, if you could give me red eyes instead of my real eye colour, I'd like that. Smile Thanks.
    Hero C
    Hero C

Post  Hero C Thu May 07, 2009 9:57 am

BANNER FOR OUR NEW CLAN! PLEASE POST! Sany0211

Name: Dr. Cliffordson "Pelkhana" Davidson The 3rd, Esquire.
    Interests: Running/Jogging/Biking, Throwing around the pigskin, performing Shoryuken(no not really), gaining useful tidbits of knowledge, social drinking, gaming, and serving people since 2006.
    The Picture: I had to post a bearded picture of me, even if it was old, and when I smashed my fist(note the makeshift cast). Only to match Josh's beard facade. Give me an awesome red headband like Ryu(I already own one myself, but have to dig it up), and have me holding a bottle of Heineken.
    Matoyak
    Matoyak

Post  Matoyak Mon May 11, 2009 9:42 pm

Name: Matoyak William (sorry, I don't use me real name online Wink )

Interests: Swimming, Tennis, Playing guitar (both acoustic and electric), gaining useful tidbits of knowledge, nothing involving: drinking, smoking, or drugs. Playing video games, drawing, and reading are still some of my favorites though.

The Picture: BANNER FOR OUR NEW CLAN! PLEASE POST! MasonServe
    Me playing tennis. (BTW, the guy missed the return, didn't even have a chance)
    Brown eyes, brown hair (long, shaggy, covers my left eye generally (no, not emo)) tan complexion (got a lotta Mexican and Cherokee native in me...)

Clothing: Either loose shorts, t-shirt, and a tennis racket or a deep wine red martini suite with a tommygun. Black shoes, black fedora, black belt. (I'd prefer the suit, but w/e works works. Also, if the former, then the tennis racket is a Prince brand racket.) This style fedora:
    BANNER FOR OUR NEW CLAN! PLEASE POST! MyspacePic-1

White eye's'd be pretty cool for me, but Oakley sunglasses (bottlecap style >_>) would be even coolier. Also, if the characters are in black and white only, that'd be fine too. S'all good. As long as I have a fedora like the one in that pic on, I'm happy.

Action: If I am holding a tommygun I would be shooting it offscreen right. (Stage left). If I am holding a tennis racket, I would be swinging it like a sword.
    leftarrowthree
    leftarrowthree

Post  leftarrowthree Tue May 19, 2009 12:07 pm

Hello, Hello...

Letting you know I'm alive and have checked this list =D

My first post, yaaaaaaaaay <3
    Lady Kathryn
    Lady Kathryn
    Admin

Post  Lady Kathryn Wed May 20, 2009 9:47 am

leftarrowthree wrote:Hello, Hello...

Aw yay! Thank you. Smile I was beginning to think you didn't sign up when I was over your dorm cuz I didn't see your name on the memberlist...only problem tho is that not everyone has posted their junk...but i think the important-ish ppl have posted...I've tried sending out mass emails but ppl just don't respond lol...anyways..hope your summer is going well!
    Matoyak
    Matoyak

Post  Matoyak Wed May 20, 2009 7:22 pm

Lady Kathryn wrote:
    leftarrowthree wrote:Hello, Hello...

Aw yay! Thank you. Smile I was beginning to think you didn't sign up when I was over your dorm cuz I didn't see your name on the memberlist...only problem tho is that not everyone has posted their junk...but i think the important-ish ppl have posted...I've tried sending out mass emails but ppl just don't respond lol...anyways..hope your summer is going well!
    You could try sending Xbox Live messages as well.
    Also, will the banner be in color, stylized color, sepia, or black and white? My two favorites are B&W and Stylized Color (Like, The Spirit or Sin City, is what I mean by that).

Just curious. And throwing out ideas, lol. Very Happy
    Lady Kathryn
    Lady Kathryn
    Admin

Post  Lady Kathryn Wed May 20, 2009 8:59 pm

We will see! That would be pretty neat...it's really up to leftarrow and what she can do with the programs she has available. I dunno if you know about this, but the artwork she does is vector art which is pretty clean and solid colors...looks like there is some shading but yeah...we will see what she can do! Thanks for the suggestions! It is very appreciated.
    eD_HandofGod
    eD_HandofGod

Post  eD_HandofGod Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:42 am

[img]BANNER FOR OUR NEW CLAN! PLEASE POST! N55005176306065776598e.th[/img]
    Name:Zachary Haring
    hobbiesI play alot of guitar and I work at Fedex Ground. I play Cod(modern) and Halo 3 mostly. I smoke marijuanna so if you would like to incorporate somethin like that,that would be ok.

Maybe a FeDex trucker hat would be fassionable on my character....
    eD_HandofGod
    eD_HandofGod

Post  eD_HandofGod Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:37 am

What if We were all standing around a t-bone steak pinata..... and then underneath it, it would say "Beat your meat ....Then eat it... OmNomNom....lol.... just a thought...
    Lady Kathryn
    Lady Kathryn
    Admin

Post  Lady Kathryn Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:44 am

ahahaha! That's fucking hilarious...I like that idea..XD
    jp KNOCKOUT
    jp KNOCKOUT

Post  jp KNOCKOUT Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:28 pm

LOL thats dope

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:53 am